Brand awareness levels are divided into six:
- Recognition: Brand awareness is the competence to use previous features.
- Remembrance: Being among the brands remembered in a product or service category.
- Being the First Brand to Remember: It is the highest level of perception.
- Brand Dominance: Being the only brand remembered in the similar product or service category.
- Brand Information: It is the clear positioning of a brand.
- Brand Idea: It is the situation in which the consumer has an idea about the brand.